A big thanks to Dr. Hessam Nowzari, and his presentation, "Aerosol Anxiety and COVID-19 Critical Thinking" presented as an Inner Space Seminar. Hosted by Dr. Jason Hales and Superstition Springs Endodontics.
- After 8 or 9 months, those who claim we don't have enough data for proper decision making are misguided or naive.
- Majority of current complications and deaths are based on decisions made upon flawed mathematical models.
- COVID-19 is not a novel virus. COVID-19 shares 90% of its genome with other coronaviruses - which we have been exposed to historically. We already have some amount of cellular immunity to COVID-19 because of our prior exposure to other coronaviruses. COVID-19 is an RNA virus which, by probability, gets weaker as it is replicated.
- The strength of the COVID-19 virus is the speed of contamination - not mortality rate.
- The US has ignored many of our scientific colleagues in Taiwan, Japan, Sweden etc. and the information and warnings they gave us early on and the success that they are currently having.
- We should expect to see increasing case positives and mortality rate as we move into October due to the regular flu season.
- We know that our young people are safe.
- We have to protect our elderly population and people with co-morbidities.
- COVID-19 is very sensitive to soap & water. Wash your hands with soap and don't touch your face or eyes. You don't need alcohol or expensive chemicals that destroy your natural biome.
- Every person has over 100,000 viral elements in their DNA. Viruses are part of who we are.
WHAT ARE WERE THE HIGHLIGHTS FOR YOU? PLEASE COMMENT.