- What does the research show regarding the long term success of restored teeth and dental implants?
- What effect does corporate marketing have on the dental educational system and dentistry as a whole?
- What is the quality of research that is being published in our dental journals and what effect does that have on our profession?
- How do we evaluate the quality of research to help us make important clinical decisions for our patients?
- What are the important considerations when deciding to retain a tooth or replace with an implant?
As a periodontist, implant surgeon, former director of graduate periodontics at USC, and world renowned lecturer and researcher, he is uniquely qualified to lead this discussion in a responsible, scientific and unbiased manner.